Therefore, we have developed a privacy statement and statement that describes how we collect, process, share, transfer and store your personal information.
GDPR. (General Data Protection Regulation)
What is privacy information?
Personal Information is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. It can be, for example, name, address, phone number and e-mail addresses.
How is personal information collected and who is processing it?
It is voluntary to provide personal information, but be aware that if this is withheld, it can be perceived that functions and services do not work optimally.
We may share or transfer your personal information to our subsidiaries in order to provide the service or function you desire. The relevant recipient also complies with this privacy statement.
We may share privacy information with others if there is a claim for it under Norwegian law, or if it is necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute unlawful or suspected illegal activity or to prevent other damages or in response to a lawsuit or to enforce our rights and requirements.
What is your personal information used for?
Our processing of your personal data is in accordance with applicable law because
- Personal information is required for us to fulfill an agreement with you and provide the services you have ordered
- Needed to fulfill our legal obligations under law
- We treat them after a weighing of interest for a legitimate interest. This is the case when we send custom marketing to you (for example, newsletters).
Can you deregister from receiving newsletters?
You can choose not to receive newsletters from us. This is done by clicking on the deregistration link in newsletters sent out. If you choose to take advantage of this opportunity, your ability to stay up to date on our services, offers, events and updates will be limited.
Storage of information and security.
We take security seriously. Your privacy information is password protected and the personal information you provide us is protected from unauthorized access.
Your personal data rights.
You have the following rights:
- The right to request access to the personal information we process about you and how they are processed
- The right to demand rectification, deletion and limitations in the processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
- Appeal to the relevant supervisory authority if you believe SR Group has not complied with your rights under the Personal Data Act. This is done by sending a complaint to the Data Inspectorate. Contact information is available at www.datatilsynet.no
I hereby confirm that I am over 13 years old and agree that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the description in the text above.
We note that the Personal Data Act of 14 April 2000 No. 31 is replaced by the EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR on 25 May 2018.
Please contact us if you have any questions related to this privacy statement.